Happy Birthday to the boss of fashion, a motivational speaker, and a philanthropist. Do you want to know about him? Scroll up to read more.
Jim is truly a Libra because of all the languages he speaks:
- English- If you read his IG captions, you know he can blow grammar hahaha don’t doubt me, you can click on any of the pictures to visit his Instagram page and read for yourself. He’s a greater writer; I wish he could write a book. Believe me, when you read his captions on Instagram you don’t get bored and no matter how long the post is, you will want to read everything.
- Profanity- I’ve never seen or heard him curse but I’m sure he does.
- Sarcasm- They say sarcasm is the language of the clever, and I can tell you that Jim is definitely up there with his brains.
- Truth- He is one of the most honest people I know. Not only does he strive to tell the truth about the world, but he is also always standing in HIS truth. That is, he knows who he is and what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.
- Love- Do I even need to talk too much about this one? Just go and check out his page.
But in all seriousness, I will never forget the first time I met him. He sauntered into my church during service one day and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was a little nervous approaching him after service because of the things I’d heard about him, but I am glad that I did. Not only did he prove all his critics wrong, he showed me a side of himself I’d never seen before.
Jim is always there whenever I asked him questions; he does not hesitate to answer and to advise. I wish I can buy him every designer in the world as a birthday gift, but what brand can I buy for him that he doesn’t already have? I decided to pour my heart out on my blog; this is something I have never done before on my blog for anyone and I know this post will remain here for the next generation that will come after me to read. I’m glad to call him my inspirer today.
Happy birthday Jim. May God continue to bless and guide you with His divine wisdom, and may you continue to be the kind, God-fearing, humble man that you are.