Step by step of how to mix west African Shea butter for perfect skin.
I grew up using any cream I came across; I thank God for giving me a perfect skin, not dry nor oily. I have not been using lotion for years now till my sister visited me.
She told me about Shea butter but I didn’t show any interest till she told me that this was what she used throughout her pregnancy period and that was why she never had stretch marks, even after she delivered. I decided to give it a try, believe me, my skin has never been the same.
1. Measure the amount of Shea butter you want inside a steel bowl
2. Put water in a pot and boil for 5 minutes
3. Put the bowl with shea butter inside the pot to dissolve the Shea butter as the water boils
4. Once the Shea butter has melted, bring the bowl out and add the coconut oil; I suggest you use organic natural coconut oil if you’re not in an African country
5. Stir it and put it in the freezer for like 10-15 minutes (depends on the quantity)
6. Bring it out when it looks thick
7. Add all you want to add. I added essential oil, vitamin E, and jojoba oil
8. I use a stand mixer to mix it for like 10 minutes, it all depends on the quantity but you have to mix it till it looks thick like ice cream.
My cousin sister said “Oge can I have your skin? Omg I could eat your skin” watch the full video here Video please don’t forget to click the subscribe button
9. Once you’re done with mixing it, put it in this type of container and make sure the container covers very tight.
Finally, your best cream is ready for use. Ask me any question in the comment box. I will be glad to help you out.
Thanks for stopping by!